Tooth Gem Aftercare Instructions
- Do not eat, drink or touch the tooth gem for at least 30 minutes after application.
- When brushing, ensure that you pay particular attention to the tooth gem.
- If a tooth gem is swallowed, it will simply pass through the system in the normal way with no adverse effect.
- The proper removal procedure must be followed using dental floss in a downward motion, away from the gum line.
- Never try to remove the tooth gem with a sharp object or tool.
What to Avoid
- Avoid stress or pressure applied to the gem due to chewy or crunchy foods, or excessive force while brushing your teeth which can result in the detachment of the jewel.